S3 is a trading analytics and regulatory compliance software company that provides services to clients ranging from the biggest investment banks and stock exchanges to the hottest trading startups.
S3 is seeking a motivated professional who will be responsible for managing all technical aspects of our clients’ experience. You will work with a team in a relaxed, collaborative environment to make sure clients are getting the most out of our products by identifying and solving problems related to client data processing and reporting. The scope of work includes client onboarding, adjusting database schemas, investigating data discrepancies, and writing scripts as necessary. The work is exciting at a fast-growing company with a close-knit team where no two days are ever the same.
You must be able to work directly with a diverse set of clients to assess inefficiencies and find creative solutions to issues that arise. You are good at building strong relationships (both within the company and externally), are willing to stand up for your ideas, and are not afraid to challenge those who disagree with you. You are a self-starter and not afraid to wear different hats as the need arises. When you see something that needs to be done, you get it done.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with clients to support data processing and reporting needs
- Manage client databases
- Write scripts for client onboarding
- Create and customize client reports
- Research and recommend alternatives when faced with challenging business or technical problems
- Work with other team members to address client reliability, functionality, and performance-related issues
- Participate in S3’s ongoing and future audit and compliance requirements for clients
What you need to join our team:
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong SQL experience, with a preference for Postgres
- Strong Shell scripting experience (bash, awk, perl, python)
- Ruby on Rails experience preferred
- Tableau experience preferred
- Experience in Capital Markets preferred
Other relevant information:
- The job is located in Austin, TX
- Remote employees will be considered
- Some travel, possibly international, may be required
At S3 we believe that our employees are the key to our success, therefore we offer a highly competitive salary and a wealth of generous benefits. These include health, dental, and vision plans, 401k matching, and opportunities to share in the success of the business. Our employees also receive cell phone allowances, career training, 3 weeks PTO, fully stocked kitchen, frequent company paid lunches and events, and flexible work schedules.
To learn more about S3 visit our website: www.S3.com. If you are interested in joining the S3 team, apply to jobs@S3.com.