S3 is seeking a motivated Client Services Executive who will be responsible for working directly with clients to support their business needs. You will be responsible for representing the client to the business, and ensuring clients find true value in their partnerships with S3.
You are good at building strong relationships, are willing to stand up for your clients, and are not afraid to challenge those who disagree with you. You will work closely with sales and technical staff to ensure the clients are being taken care of.
You are a self-starter and not afraid to wear different hats as the need arises. When you see something that needs to be done, you get it done.
What you’ll do:
- You will be first-line client contact. You will work daily with clients, supporting their requests, training them, identifying their needs and ensuring their success.
- You will work with the sales team. When a client needs something that is not in scope, you will help the sales team understand the need and provide appropriate introductions to facilitate the sale
- You will work with the development team. You will identify client requirements and problems that need technical assistance deeper than you can provide and communicate their needs to development.
- You will understand the Capital Markets industry and become intimately familiar with the compliance and other needs of your clients and the industry as a whole.
What you need to join our team
- 3 years experience in Capital Markets or related business. Experience in regulatory / compliance areas preferred
- Success supporting clients in a client-facing position
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Extremely good written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with SQL strongly preferred
Other relevant information
- The job is located in Austin, TX
- Travel, possibly international travel, will be required
At S3 we believe that our employees are the key to our success, therefore we offer a highly competitive salary and a wealth of generous benefits. These include: health, dental and vision plans and 401k matching. Our employees also receive cell phone allowances, career training, 3 weeks PTO, fully stocked kitchen, frequent company paid lunches and events, and flexible work schedules.
If you are interested in joining the S3 team, apply at jobs@S3.com.